Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The post i typed since a month ago ♥

I think blogger is the best place to wreak D:

So freaking sad weih -,-

How should i control the feelings?Its had passed one year.

And i still living in the passed.;//

I don't know how those couple stand after they break up><''

How come your are happy with your life i am not?;'(

After game over can i replay?I wish i have a chance to replay the game.

No matter i lost how many times i will keep on try and try to WIN the game;O

How tough the games is?I really don't know ;'/

How come the scar in my heart take so long time to recover?

I know regrets is useless,but i regret why i dint met you up earlier.:(

I regret i never tell the truth .Actually someday i typed a message for you.

But i don't have the courage to send out ;'( Blame myself;/

Life doesn't tough it follow step by step.

If you skip the step you may feel though because you are too impatient.

Should enjoy every step we walked right?

No comments:

Post a Comment